1. Pray in the last third of the night.
2. Go to Fajr and Isha in congregation.
3. Say Adhkaar in the morning and evening.
4. Remember Death often.
5. Contemplate over the creation of Allah and how vast and beatiful his creation is.
6. Gain some knowledge of the Deen daily.
7. Remember the purpose of life
8. Fast Voluntarily
9. Pray as if it is your last prayer
10. Read Quran
11. Give sadaqa
12. Do dhikr
13. Listen to Quran recitation
14. Read Seerah/Listen to lectures about it (esp by Shaykh Anwar al Awlaki)
15. Read about the sahabah/Listen to lectures about them
16. Say often, "Laa ilaha illa Allah".
17. When you have gained knowledege, inform others of it
18. Try to go to regular circles to have discussions about Islam
19. Smile for the sake of Allah
20. Reading Surah Khaf with deep thought and understanding, until it awakens u to the dajaalic system that we live in.
21. Alaways think about allah, thinking is a faridah in islam
22. Learn about science in light of Quran and Islam.
23. Call friends and tell them you love them for the sake of Allah.
24. Protect ourselves from Shaitan
25. Make sincere Dua 4 the Ummah
26. Try to help others as much as you can
27. Make reading Qur'an regular
28. Read certain surahs at specific times, i.e. Surah Mulk at night
29. Thank Allah(swt) witthin your heart everday till the day you die , then thank him yourself for everything ! Allah hu akbar
30. Make Dua' for your bother/sister
31. Love for your brother what you love for yourself
32. Discuss Islamic matters with believing brothers/sisters - share knowledge, educate each other
33. Choose obedience over disobedience
34. Uttering "Inna Lillahi wa inna Ileyhi raji'oon - To Allah we belong and to Allah we return" whenever you are afflicted with anything whether it be small or big.
Allah(SWT) says: "Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives and the fruits (of your toil) but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who, when misfortune strikes them, say: 'Indeed we belong to Allah and to Him is our return. Those are the ones upon whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord and it is those who are rightly guided." [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 155]
The Prophet (peace be upon him)said:"No fatigue, illness, anxiety, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts any Muslim, even to the extent of a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping out his sins by it." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]
35. Look at how complex our bodies are (circulatory system, nervous system, etc), and realize that only Allah (SWT) could have made something like that.
36. Love for your brother what you love for yourself
37. Smile, make people happy.